Author Topic: Is Khdev dead ?  (Read 424 times)

abo

• Prime Member
Is Khdev dead ?
« on: August 21, 2020, 01:15:55 AM »
Sorry for this title but I'ts been such a long time without any news from him !
I've sent him several private message with no answer ...
Does anyone knows what's going on ?
thank's

maverick

• Administrator
  • Veteran Member
    • Maverick Webworks
Re: Is Khdev dead ?
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2020, 11:12:32 AM »
KHDev doesn't seem to be responding to any messages so I don't think anyone really knows what's going on. It's been nearly 7 months since KHDev has posted any updates in the forums or responded to messages and the new version was almost ready to be released for testing and after investing all that time and effort in development I don't think he'd simply abandon it or walkway for no apparent reason, therefore it's fairly safe and reasonable to assume that something tragic or catastrophic must have happened, and unless he suddenly reappears and replies in the forums I don't think we'll ever know, but seeing that it's been 7 months since his last response I feel it's doubtful.
DO NOT PM me asking for personal help. Post your problem or request in the forums so the entire community can contribute and benefit.

abo

• Prime Member
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2020, 01:09:55 PM »
That's sad ...
I hope He's ok, happy, in good shape and working hard for the next version of the script:)

pourkoipas78

• Prime Member
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2020, 11:53:56 AM »
 :(

abo

• Prime Member
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2020, 11:23:43 PM »
I wonder what will become of this script with the switch to php7 in a short time ...  :'(

pourkoipas78

• Prime Member
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2020, 05:09:25 AM »
I wonder what will become of this script with the switch to php7 in a short time ...  :'(
the script we don't care, i just hope it's ok

abo

• Prime Member
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2020, 08:19:48 AM »
Sorry sir but I do Care ! And I as wrote before, I hope Khdev is doing well...

onlineservices

• Veteran Member
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2020, 11:02:44 AM »
Missing KHDEV ... I feel sad. I hope he will return soon.

KHDev

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Etano Contributor (Skins & Mods)
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2020, 05:08:44 PM »
Evening All,

Very much alive although I'd like to apologise for disappearing like i did after the announcement about V3.

It was never my intention and i know there's some of you who are probably (and rightly so) annoyed.

So what happened... to put it bluntly, i gave up.. why? a mixture of personal reasons and that i tried too hard to impress!

The main issue was that i was always trying to improve things and then improve things i had improved which just resulted me losing my way with the project.

So what now?... my V3 is dead in the water.. Gone.. shredded! Countless hours lost but has to be done.

I feel i've made too many failed promises and let you guys down too many times so think its time i finally walk away.

There's always something that seems to pull me back to etano but i can't keep making promises and not coming through as that's not who i am.

If i'm ever in a position to work on a version in the near future the only time you'll ever hear about is when its ready to download there and then to avoid any failed promises, waiting around ect.. (providing etanos still around, noticed osDate has vanished)

Hopefully you can forgive me (understandable if not), especially if you've been holding out for my version.  :'( :(

abo

• Prime Member
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2020, 11:18:40 PM »
Ouch ! glad to see you are alive ... and sad to understand the v3 is dead... I was THE solution for Etano to keep alive ...
Of course you are forgiven ...

happy

• Prime Member
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2020, 12:51:42 AM »
@KHDEV, Happy to know you are fine

I can understand your situation. You worked very hard, there must be something beyond your control.

I hope you will give us ETANO V3

God Bless You

onlineservices

• Veteran Member
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2020, 11:43:34 AM »
Thanks for coming back Mr. Khdev... Innovators should not tired of making Innovations. God will be with you to make new creations. Stay with Etano for new creations. All the best.

pourkoipas78

• Prime Member
« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2020, 04:16:09 AM »
Good, glad to see you are alive  :D