Author Topic: About Scoring System  (Read 133 times)

happy

• Prime Member
About Scoring System
« on: July 14, 2020, 12:53:50 AM »
Good Morning Maverick

I have this scoring system
Code: [Select]
$scores=array('force'=>0,'login'=>15,'login_bonus'=>1,'approved'=>10,'rejected'=>-10,'add_main_photo'=>10,'del_main_photo'=>-10,'add_photo'=>2,'del_photo'=>-2,'add_blog'=>5,'del_blog'=>-5,'payment'=>250,'unpayment'=>-50,'received_comment'=>0.4,'removed_comment'=>-0.4,'pview'=>0.1,'block_member'=>-5,'unblock_member'=>5,'join'=>40,'inactivity'=>-2);
When I manually change the user's membership to Premium(paid), the user's score does not change, as per the scoring system, it should increase by 250. Login score is working fine.

Please help

Thank you

maverick

• Administrator
  • Veteran Member
    • Maverick Webworks
Re: About Scoring System
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2020, 02:59:26 AM »
Unfortunately the "payment" and "unpayment" scores never have functioned properly and I believe was just left in the arrays but as a non-functioning score in hopes it could be fixed at some point. I brought this up with the original developer about 10 years ago and he tried hard to try and make the score system function properly, he managed to get all the scores to work except the "payment" and "unpayment". I don't remember exactly what the issues were with it, I think it had something to do with it inadvertently changing a paid member back to a free member before the time it was set for. I've even looked into it and tried to fix it myself without any success.
DO NOT PM me asking for personal help. Post your problem or request in the forums so the entire community can contribute and benefit.

happy

• Prime Member
Re: About Scoring System
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2020, 04:49:56 AM »
In this case, how can we order search result this way from dsb_user_accounts

$orderby="ORDER BY a.`membership` DESC";

OR add  'membership' field in dsb_user_profiles