Author Topic: Search result - Shows oldest profile instead of Latest.  (Read 369 times)

onlineservices

• Veteran Member
Search result - Shows oldest profile instead of Latest.
« on: March 01, 2019, 07:34:45 AM »
When we try to search LATEST PROFILES my etano script result with OLDEST PROFILES.

When we try to search NEW profiles also it shows only old profiles. Cron Tested and found ok. Cache2 folder cleared and skin regenerated.

How can i solve this issue ?

/search.php?st=new
/search.php?st=latest .... Is this right
/search.php?st=old ... is this right

Thank You

maverick

• Administrator
  • Veteran Member
    • Maverick Webworks
Re: Search result - Shows oldest profile instead of Latest.
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2019, 02:00:50 AM »
/search.php?st=new
This is the correct one.

If it's only showing older member profiles or not all profiles then it's most likely a search cache issue.

Searches get cached in the database (the site searches cache is cleared (cleaned out) every 5 minutes assuming that your crons are active and running properly). You can manually clear the cached searches by deleting all the entries in the "dsb_site_searches" table in your database. Then try doing a search, if it's now working then your cron jobs aren't working properly, also make sure your host allows crons to be run every 5 minutes as the cron job for clearing site searches runs every 5 minutes.

My live site with active cron jobs functions just fine when searching new members, however on my local wamp server where I don't have crons jobs setup I have the same issue with newest members not showing correctly unless I manually clear the "dsb_site_searches" table in my database.

Fusion Responsive Template & Free Mods
http://www.maverickwebworks.com
DO NOT PM me asking for personal help. Post your problem or request in the forums so the entire community can contribute and benefit.

onlineservices

• Veteran Member
[Solved] Re: Search result - Shows oldest profile instead of Latest.
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2019, 10:57:23 AM »
Thanks to Mr. Maverick

As instructed i have deleted the caches in dsb_site_searches in the database, Now it works well.  It works excellent.  Mr. Maverick is a Geek in pin pointing any issues.  :)

Thanks again .. Bye