Author Topic: Excange image  (Read 48 times)

Lorenzo

Excange image
« on: June 20, 2018, 03:42:09 AM »
Googe morning,
I installed ETANO in my web site.
I must excange the image of first page. As I do ?

maverick

• Administrator
  • Veteran Member
    • Maverick Webworks
Re: Excange image
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2018, 04:52:24 AM »
To change the logo background image in the header simply create a new image that's 485 x 80 pixels and name it logo.png, then upload it to the skins_site/def/images/ folder to overwrite the existing one.

The default logo is a background image with the system's default name of your site applied over it. If you want to create a background logo image with the text of your site name already on it and don't want the system's default text applied to it, then you need to make the following change to the index.html, frame.html and frame_general.html files:

Replace this:
Code: [Select]
<div id="logo-box">
<a href="{tplvars.relative_url}index.php">{tplvars.sitename}</a>
</div>
With this:
<div id="logo-box">
<a href="{tplvars.relative_url}index.php">&nbsp;</a>
</div>

Changing the main description box:

To change the background image with the penguins simply create a new image that's 710px pixels wide by 250px pixels high and name it ... description-bg.jpg, then upload it to the skins_site/def/images/ folder to overwrite the existing one. The height of your new image can be larger but you'll need to make some adjustments in the skins_site/def/styles/index.css file under the "/* Description box */" section.

For example if the height of your new image is 350px, change the height to match the image you have created.
width: 710px;
height: 350px;

You may want to also lower the sign-up image, focus on the top: 150px;, the higher the number the further down it will go.
#sign-up-now {
    position:absolute;
top: 150px; 
}

You can edit the description text in the skins_site/def/index.html file, just look for the following:
<h1>Welcome to the fastest growing online community</h1>
     <p>Meet new people for friendship and more</p>

Fusion Responsive Template & Free Mods
http://www.maverickwebworks.com
DO NOT PM me asking for personal help. Post your problem or request in the forums so the entire community can contribute and benefit.