Author Topic: Deleting multiple photos  (Read 239 times)

pourkoipas78

• Prime Member
Deleting multiple photos
« on: April 01, 2018, 11:14:33 AM »
Hello,

It should be added batch processing for removing a lot of pictures (like deleting multiple members) , a lot of feedback from members who do not follow the instructions or spammers

Thank you

pourkoipas78

• Prime Member
Re: Deleting multiple photos
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2018, 03:38:52 AM »
Nobody can help me modify the code because I have a lot of photos that have to be modified by the members and they are not ...

I would like to delete them from their profiles and the server but unfortunately when I do it via phpMyadmin , photos that have status 10 (pending change and there are 1552 lol) are removed from profiles but not on the ftp server ...

If it's hard to do a mass delete like with the members_results.html page then can we consider a cron job that automatically delete after a week the photos to edit because members never delete these photos because they download new ....

Sorry for my English and I hope I made myself understood

Thanks

KHDev

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Etano Contributor (Skins & Mods)
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2018, 06:46:58 AM »
Hey,

i shall look into it for you.

Don't delete via phpMyAdmin - Doing that not only leaves the files on your server but it leaves no way to query the DB to find the necessary photos to delete from the server. So, effectively you end up with "ghost" files on your server which don't really belong to anyone yet no real way to find them because they're in a jungle of other photos/directories.

:)

pourkoipas78

• Prime Member
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2018, 06:52:25 AM »
Thank you very much KHDev  :)

pourkoipas78

• Prime Member
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2018, 09:20:25 AM »
i shall look into it for you.
Hi KHDev,