Author Topic: Listen Sir Maverick ???  (Read 514 times)

Sham-Fana

• Confirmed Member
Listen Sir Maverick ???
« on: March 17, 2018, 06:52:55 PM »
How i can make someone admin or moderator at my site... There is an option SITE ADMINS in admin controle panel but if i make admin or moder id at there and send to someone so he can access controle panel... Is there any way to make admin directly..??? Add a option like Make Admin or Make Moderator in members profile ....i mean when i access a member id when i go to his/her profile page so there i able to make him admin or moder...Thanks and sorry for weak english hahahhahahahah.

maverick

• Administrator
  • Veteran Member
    • Maverick Webworks
Re: Listen Sir Maverick ???
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2018, 08:23:25 PM »
NO, there is no way to make site member's an administrator or a moderator. It can only be done by creating them in the admin and then sending a person the login details that you want to manage the site.

The Etano script doesn't function like a forum where administrators and moderators are active participants on the site.  The administrators and moderators of Etano only manage the site from the backend

Fusion Responsive Template & Free Mods
http://www.maverickwebworks.com
DO NOT PM me asking for personal help. Post your problem or request in the forums so the entire community can contribute and benefit.

Sham-Fana

• Confirmed Member
Re: Listen Sir Maverick ???
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2018, 01:30:40 AM »
NO, there is no way to make site member's an administrator or a moderator. It can only be done by creating them in the admin and then sending a person the login details that you want to manage the site.

The Etano script doesn't function like a forum where administrators and moderators are active participants on the site.  The administrators and moderators of Etano only manage the site from the backend
Ok... Thank you sir for your reply your name is so nice Maverick :) (y)