Author Topic: Profile Matching Plugin  (Read 271 times)

onlineservices

• Veteran Member
Profile Matching Plugin
« on: January 16, 2018, 12:52:27 PM »
I would like to know is there any opposite gender profile matching plugin.

That is when a user gets notification via email or in site search they can see matching profiles list specifically of Opposite Gender.

If there is any Paid or Free Plugin please let me know.

Thanks in Advance.

maverick

• Administrator
  • Veteran Member
    • Maverick Webworks
Re: Profile Matching Plugin
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2018, 01:26:34 PM »
There is no opposite gender profile matching plugin. However there is already a built in feature that will do basically the same thing. It's the "save search" feature. Members can do a search for the opposite gender and include other criteria if they want (such as location, etc.) and then save the search They can create and save as many searches as they like based on different criteria. Then they can use them to search the site without having to use the basic or advance searches and select criteria all the time. They will also be sent a notification if any new members join that matches the criteria of their saved searches.

Allowing members to create and save searches based on their own custom criteria is better than a plugin that's only purpose is to just list members of the opposite gender.

Fusion Responsive Template & Free Mods
http://www.maverickwebworks.com
DO NOT PM me asking for personal help. Post your problem or request in the forums so the entire community can contribute and benefit.