Author Topic: when search member looking view last login  (Read 407 times)

haliz762

• Confirmed Member
when search member looking view last login
« on: December 27, 2017, 05:04:50 AM »
Hai
i want ask when seacrh member,member will view according to last login.We will know who that just after login and active and inactive member will sit under page.Thank for advance :grin:

haliz762

• Confirmed Member
Re: when search member looking view last login
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2017, 05:29:04 AM »
How code or widget for improve if possible

maverick

• Administrator
  • Veteran Member
    • Maverick Webworks
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2017, 09:43:11 AM »
Etano uses a 'score' point system based on various activities which then gives priority to users in the search results by highest score.

In the includes/general_functions.inc.php file around line 375 you'll find the following arrays that pretty much explains how many points are added or subtracted for various events:
Code: [Select]
$scores=array('force'=>0,'login'=>15,'login_bonus'=>1,'approved'=>10,'rejected'=>-10,'add_main_photo'=>10,'del_main_photo'=>-10,'add_photo'=>2,'del_photo'=>-2,'add_blog'=>5,'del_blog'=>-5,'payment'=>50,'unpayment'=>-50,'received_comment'=>0.4,'removed_comment'=>-0.4,'pview'=>0.1,'block_member'=>-5,'unblock_member'=>5,'join'=>40,'inactivity'=>-2);You can adjust the scores to whatever you want, but I wouldn't give much weight or priority to the login score as this can quickly distort the scores as it can rely on the user's browser behavior, for example if they don't properly logout and simply close their browser it can affect the login score.

I your case you may want to consider adjusting the inactivity score as it decreases their score if they are inactive for long periods of time (inactivity'=>-2) I wouldn't decrease the amount by too much or when they eventually become active again it could take a fair bit a time to recover and increase their overall score ranking. I can't tell you exactly what number to use as this is up to you, but I probably wouldn't go any more than -10

Fusion Responsive Template & Free Mods
http://www.maverickwebworks.com
DO NOT PM me asking for personal help. Post your problem or request in the forums so the entire community can contribute and benefit.

haliz762

• Confirmed Member
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2017, 10:38:58 AM »
ok..thank master on your explanation  :)

haliz762

• Confirmed Member
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2018, 02:10:29 AM »

$scores=array('force'=>0,'login'=>999,'login_bonus'=>0,'approved'=>0,'rejected'=>0,'add_main_photo'=>9,'del_main_photo'=>-9,'add_photo'=>0,'del_photo'=>0,'add_blog'=>0,'del_blog'=>0,'payment'=>0,'unpayment'=>0,'received_comment'=>0,'removed_comment'=>0,'pview'=>0,'block_member'=>0,'unblock_member'=>0,'join'=>30,'inactivity'=>0)
Hai maverick
I have made the following settings, why every day all members are reduced 3 points and active member becomes -960, I do not understand why so, because members do not logout or how

maverick

• Administrator
  • Veteran Member
    • Maverick Webworks
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2018, 05:02:00 AM »
The score system requires some experimentation to try and get the results you want.

Part of your problem is I think you've increased the login score by way to much (999), this supposedly pushes them up in searches just while they are logged in, but you shouldn't put too much weight on the login as it can tend to distort the scores if they don't logout properly by clicking the logout button. You need to reduce this back to what it was and maybe try to focus more on the 'login bonus' and 'inactivity' scores, but just don't get too carried away with the score amounts. Maybe try something like "2" for a login bonus and "-2" for inactivity.

The score system is based on awarding members for various activities which gradually builds up giving them more priority in the search results. But you shouldn't try producing instant priority in the results by over inflating scores such as the login, instead make them earn it which what the score system is really all about.

You'll now probably need to change the existing member's score in the database to something more reasonable (to less than 100). Profile scores can be found in the dsb_user_profiles table.

Fusion Responsive Template & Free Mods
http://www.maverickwebworks.com
DO NOT PM me asking for personal help. Post your problem or request in the forums so the entire community can contribute and benefit.

haliz762

• Confirmed Member
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2018, 05:40:11 AM »
Ok thank maverick,i will test it 👍🏻 :D