Author Topic: Planning for New Layout with Bootstrap 3 and HTML 5. Am I right?  (Read 174 times)

onlineservices

• Veteran Member
I am planning to create index/frame/frame_general with bootstrap 3 and HTML 5 layout. Having hope to succeed.

Any Suggestion or Warning Please.

Thanks in Advance.

maverick

• Administrator
  • Veteran Member
    • Maverick Webworks
Re: Planning for New Layout with Bootstrap 3 and HTML 5. Am I right?
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2018, 12:48:23 PM »
Bootstrap is by far the most popular framework for developing responsive, mobile-first web sites.

It's not just a matter of creating the index/frame/frame_general files to use the bootstrap framework, there's a lot more to it than that, you have to make sure all elements within a page are responsive. It's going to require having advanced knowledge and skills in HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, as well as the Etano script in order to effectively create a proper and fully responsive site.

Even for those with a fair bit of knowledge and experience in web development and design and working with bootstrap, it's not going to be an easy task, especially for site and script as complex as Etano. It's going to be a very tedious and time consuming endeavor.

It's important to understand that Bootstrap technically doesn't convert an existing site and design layout into being responsive, it's a framework that allows you develop and build a new responsive layout.

Fusion Responsive Template & Free Mods
http://www.maverickwebworks.com
DO NOT PM me asking for personal help. Post your problem or request in the forums so the entire community can contribute and benefit.