Author Topic: display only women's photos for men...  (Read 500 times)

Etenity63

• Prime Member
display only women's photos for men...
« on: January 11, 2017, 01:31:09 PM »
Hello,

Would there be a way to display only women's photos for men and vice versa for women and idem for the researcher profiles.
Eg if I am a research man will only show me the profiles of women and for women that the profiles of men.
Same for general display

thank you in advance

maverick

• Administrator
  • Veteran Member
    • Maverick Webworks
Re: display only women's photos for men...
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2017, 02:30:01 PM »
This would require extensive custom coding. The reason being is that the script is designed where you can create additional genders besides just men and women, plus if someone decided to run a gay site then that would create yet another identity issue. The script can also be used for creating other types of sites besides just dating, such as social networking for connecting business people where you may not want it to be gender specific and you can instead change the genders to be something like ... Doctor, Lawyer, Contractor, etc. Since profile fields are very flexible, you can create new ones, edit and customize existing ones to create pretty much whatever you want that will best suit your needs.

What you want to do would require removing the flexibility of the script and make it more specific just for your needs which would require finding a programmer to do it for you which would be a rather large job and likely expensive.

Fusion Responsive Template & Free Mods
http://www.maverickwebworks.com
DO NOT PM me asking for personal help. Post your problem or request in the forums so the entire community can contribute and benefit.