Author Topic: " Select All " for Mail  (Read 722 times)

skipper

• ThePeepz.com
" Select All " for Mail
« on: August 10, 2016, 02:32:37 PM »
I have noticed there is no SELECT ALL button to delete all of the inbox mail, sent mail, or trash mail, or spam mail. Can this be added to make it easier to delete all the messages once they have been read.
I know you can set it up in the admin panel to delete messages according to days, but this would also give the members a chance to delete them directly and faster than the set up in the admin panel if they chose to delete them all at once.
Thepeepz.com
Chat-Now.chatovod.com

maverick

• Administrator
  • Veteran Member
    • Maverick Webworks
Re: " Select All " for Mail
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2016, 04:16:43 PM »
This already exists on an individual basis, if you click the inbox, sent, trash or spam folder, in the right panel there's an "All" select box, when you select this box all the messages become selected and then you click the "Delete Selected" button.

If what you're wanting is some means where members can select and delete the contents of all the folders at once, then no this isn't an option and I really don't know how to go about creating such an option.

Deleting all the contents of a mail folder on an individual basis would be the best way to do it anyway as it would prevent users from accidentally deleting messages they may want to keep in a particular folder for a while.

Fusion Responsive Template & Free Mods
http://www.maverickwebworks.com
DO NOT PM me asking for personal help. Post your problem or request in the forums so the entire community can contribute and benefit.

KHDev

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Etano Contributor (Skins & Mods)
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2016, 05:41:20 PM »
If the select all is missing simply add

Code: [Select]
<input type="checkbox" name="check_all" id="check_all" /><span>Select All</span>
within the form in mailbox.html

skipper

• ThePeepz.com
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2016, 07:10:02 AM »
If the select all is missing simply add

Code: [Select]
<input type="checkbox" name="check_all" id="check_all" /><span>Select All</span>
within the form in mailbox.html

Thanks, i added it to line 36, looks good and works great.
Thepeepz.com
Chat-Now.chatovod.com