Author Topic: [SKIN] [PREMIUM] - SimRez - Bootstrap (Etano 2.50)  (Read 7409 times)

KHDev

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Etano Contributor (Skins & Mods)
[SKIN] [PREMIUM] - SimRez - Bootstrap (Etano 2.50)
« on: July 15, 2016, 06:33:31 PM »
SimRez

Skin Version : V2.02 | Script Compatibility : 2.50 | Released : 2nd December 2015 | Last Updated : 18th January 2017

View Demo
Click Here
(To view the demo simply click on the color square under the image on the demo list)

Introducing the all new SimRez (Now built with Bootstrap) and currently my best ever skin for Etano!

SimRez is a clean and effective skin which is ready for both desktop and mobile users.  The main aim of SimRez is to offer a simple, clean and easy to use design which gives your users a pleasant experience on both desktops and mobiles.

Built with Bootstrap and Font Awesome Icons your skin can look fresh and pleasant. One main point was to save space where possible which Bootstraps tabs came in handy with.

Simplified Pagination
To make the skin more mobile friendly the pagination has been simplified to a maximum of 4 buttons (First, Previous - Next, Last)

Improved Smileys
I have added a close button to close the smileys block without selecting a smiley. Useful if users decide not use a smiley.

FREE! FAQ Page Mod
Out of the box it comes with a simple and easy to use Frequently Asked Questions page for your site. So you can create a help section on your site to answer common questions. (Comes with some pre-written questions/answers which you should review and modify to meet your needs. Details provided in the user manual.)​

FREE! Email Templates
Also comes packaged with some newly styled email templates to offer a more updated look for your emails that get sent to members.

NOTE! Every email provider/system processes styled emails differently and is impossible to ensure 100% compatibility. Emails are minimally styled so in the event there is a conflict the impact on the email should be minimal. These are optional so its upto you if you want to use them. (Default Etano emails are in the skin folder - newly styled emails are in a separate folder in the download pack)

Yours for just

£4.99

More Info - Click Here

Any questions / feedback or suggestions please feel free to post them :)

Marble

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
Re: [SKIN] [PREMIUM] - SimRez - Bootstrap (Etano 2.30)
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2016, 12:03:01 AM »
wow! that looks good
If you see that I'm logged in forever... it just means I turned the page on my browser and forgot to logout.

abo

• Prime Member
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2016, 03:40:54 AM »
Hi KH

is it possible to have less margin  ? I mean left side smaller than right side ...look at the picture please ...
Thank you

KHDev

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2016, 07:24:01 AM »
Hi KH

is it possible to have less margin  ? I mean left side smaller than right side ...look at the picture please ...
Thank you

Hi,

Sure, open profile.css and around lines 111 and 118 find:

Code: [Select]
.profile_cat li .field {
width: 55%;
float: left;
word-wrap: break-word;
}

.profile_cat li .field_answer {
width: 45%;
float: left;
word-wrap: break-word;
}

And simply adjust the widths and in total should equal 100%

abo

• Prime Member
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2016, 07:46:31 AM »
Thank's a lot ... I will buy it in a few days maybe ...
regards

KHDev

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2016, 07:52:52 AM »
Thank's a lot ... I will buy it in a few days maybe ...
regards

No problem. :)

abo

• Prime Member
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2016, 07:12:31 AM »
done ! ... I bought it...

abo

• Prime Member
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2016, 07:56:59 AM »
Hi KH

do you think it's possible also to make the join page more "Professional" ? by having form in two or three columns instead of one 100% ?
take a look, at the image please ...

regards

KHDev

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2016, 11:49:28 AM »
Hi KH

do you think it's possible also to make the join page more "Professional" ? by having form in two or three columns instead of one 100% ?
take a look, at the image please ...
regards

Hi,

You could do 2 column for Username, Password, Email and Email Confirm as those 4 fields are hard coded BUT all the others below it and on the next page would be one column due to the rest been dynamically outputted of the script.

The only way to do 2 columns for all options would be to have the Label in one column then the input fields in the other column.

Also just for reference that image is of VibeX not SimRez, although have similar join page layout. :)

abo

• Prime Member
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2016, 12:34:00 PM »
Hi

thank you for the answer
I'll do that

(yes I bought Vibex)

Marble

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
Re: [SKIN] [PREMIUM] - SimRez - Bootstrap (Etano 2.30) - ALL NEW!
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2016, 12:55:01 PM »
I installed your skin and found that the small heart icon and the follow us icons (facebook, instagram, twitter, google +) are not visible in Chrome, Firefox, Edge and Internet Explorer. These are visible in Safari and also on an iPhone in both Firefox and Safari apps.

Where can I go to edit this feature to fix this problem?
If you see that I'm logged in forever... it just means I turned the page on my browser and forgot to logout.

KHDev

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2016, 04:47:53 PM »
I installed your skin and found that the small heart icon and the follow us icons (facebook, instagram, twitter, google +) are not visible in Chrome, Firefox, Edge and Internet Explorer. These are visible in Safari and also on an iPhone in both Firefox and Safari apps.

Where can I go to edit this feature to fix this problem?

Seems like odd behavior.. those would be located in the index.html, frame.html and frame-general.html files but not sure what you'd change to fix it, seen as it an odd issue lol,

is there any errors/warnings if you view the console panel in Chrome (right-click and inspect)..

Also, are they missing when viewing the demo (http://khdev.x10host.com/demos/etano/index.php?skin=simrez)

Thanks, KHDev.

Marble

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2016, 05:54:07 PM »
Also, are they missing when viewing the demo (http://khdev.x10host.com/demos/etano/index.php?skin=simrez)

Thanks, KHDev.

I checked and no they're not missing in the demo link. I thought that maybe the fonts directory was corrupt, so I uploaded again and the problem persists.

I found some errors in the chrome inspect page

Failed to decode downloaded font: https://mysitename.com/skins_site/def_new/fonts/fontawesome-webfont.woff2?v=4.5.0
(index):1 OTS parsing error: Failed to convert WOFF 2.0 font to SFNT
(index):1023 Uncaught SyntaxError: missing ) after argument list
(index):1 Failed to decode downloaded font: https://mysitename.com/skins_site/def_new/fonts/fontawesome-webfont.woff?v=4.5.0
(index):1 OTS parsing error: incorrect file size in WOFF header
(index):1 Failed to decode downloaded font: https://mysitename.com/skins_site/def_new/fonts/fontawesome-webfont.ttf?v=4.5.0
(index):1 OTS parsing error: head: invalid table offset
(index):1 Failed to decode downloaded font: https://mysitename.com/skins_site/def_new/fonts/fontawesome-webfont.woff2?v=4.5.0
(index):1 OTS parsing error: Failed to convert WOFF 2.0 font to SFNT
(index):1 Failed to decode downloaded font: https://mysitename.com/skins_site/def_new/fonts/fontawesome-webfont.woff?v=4.5.0
(index):1 OTS parsing error: incorrect file size in WOFF header
(index):1 Failed to decode downloaded font: https://mysitename.com/skins_site/def_new/fonts/fontawesome-webfont.ttf?v=4.5.0
(index):1 OTS parsing error: head: invalid table offset

Ah! I fixed it. The problem was in the transfer, I transferred the font files in ASCII. When I switched it to Binary, it was resolved. Except one error remains.

(index):1023 Uncaught SyntaxError: missing ) after argument list
I clicked on the index link to the right and it took me to the index.html code.
Here is the line indicating the error at line 1023
'<script>   (function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){   (i[r].q=', 'auto');
And I resolved this error too. The problem was that for some odd reason I had the above code in place of the google analytics code in the admin login area of the site.

Marble

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2016, 09:41:54 PM »
I have user profiles set up with the YouTube video module. You designed the profiles to show user info set to the right. The problem that I have is that half of the video is cut off. What do you suggest I do to move the video further to the left?

KHDev

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2016, 11:41:36 AM »
Hey, glad you managed to solve your issues.

I have user profiles set up with the YouTube video module. You designed the profiles to show user info set to the right. The problem that I have is that half of the video is cut off. What do you suggest I do to move the video further to the left?

Yeah, unfortunately the youtube mod hardcodes the width so its not really responsive friendly.

I have a modified version of the mod somewhere which should make it responsive so i'll dig it out for you. If you can PM me an email address you'd like it sending to that would be great.

Thanks.