Author Topic: [SKIN][PREMIUM] - VibeX - Bootstrap (Etano 2.50)  (Read 8346 times)

KHDev

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Etano Contributor (Skins & Mods)
    • KH Web Development
[SKIN][PREMIUM] - VibeX - Bootstrap (Etano 2.50)
« on: April 24, 2016, 05:50:36 PM »
Check Out My All New Bootstrap Skin - PLEXI

INTRODUCING
VibeX

Skin Version : V1.02 | Script Compatibility : 2.50 | Released : 25th April 2016 | Last Updated : 21st April 2017

=

Total 7 Pre-styled color options included!

View Demo

Click Here
(To view the demo in each of the different colors simply click on the color square under the image on the demo list)

Introducing the all new Bootstrap based Etano 2.50 skin. Offering a fresh looking design for your site on all kinds of devices from mobiles to desktops. VibeX comes complete with a total of 7 color options so you can easily change the color of your site within seconds to another pre-styled color design. With its responsive design your site will be easily accessible even when accessed on a smartphone, tablet or desktop. Also uses Font Awesome icons.

Simplified Pagination
To make the skin more mobile friendly the pagination has been simplified to a maximum of 4 buttons (First, Previous - Next, Last)

FREE! FAQ Page Mod
Out of the box VibeX comes with a simple and easy to use Frequently Asked Questions page for your site. So you can create a help section on your site to answer common questions. (Comes with some pre-written questions/answers which you should review and modify to meet your needs. Details provided in the user manual.)​

FREE! Email Templates
VibeX comes packaged with some newly styled email templates to offer a more updated look for your emails that get sent to members.

NOTE! Every email provider/system processes styled emails differently and is impossible to ensure 100% compatibility. Emails are minimally styled so in the event there is a conflict the impact on the email should be minimal. These are optional so its upto you if you want to use them. (Default Etano emails are in the skin folder - newly styled emails are in a separate folder in the download pack)

Yours for just
£9.99
£4.99

More Info - Click Here

Any questions / feedback or suggestions please feel free to post them :)

Hornyflings

• Prime Member
    • AsiasHeart
Re: [SKIN][PREMIUM] - VibeX - Bootstrap/Responsive (Etano 2.30)
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2016, 02:20:02 AM »
Hi KHDev,
just checked your demo, you did a great job, really outstanding.
The only thing keeping me from to order it right now, is the reason that I have to spend so much time to add all the changes/mods I've made in the current theme (deano + simrez) until yet. Will think about.

pourkoipas78

• Prime Member
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2016, 02:33:32 PM »
Great, nothing to say  :)

KHDev

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
    • KH Web Development
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2016, 05:44:05 PM »
Hi KHDev,
just checked your demo, you did a great job, really outstanding.
The only thing keeping me from to order it right now, is the reason that I have to spend so much time to add all the changes/mods I've made in the current theme (deano + simrez) until yet. Will think about.

Thanks, i put alot of effort and thought into it so glad that appears to come across :)

No pro

Great, nothing to say  :)

Marble

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2016, 10:40:11 AM »
It looks great. Nicely styled
If you see that I'm logged in forever... it just means I turned the page on my browser and forgot to logout.

KHDev

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
    • KH Web Development
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2016, 05:37:46 PM »
It looks great. Nicely styled

Omololu

« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2016, 11:52:42 AM »
Wonderful work you've done.

I checked the Demo page. At the registration page can the Captcha be changed to a simpler one?

KHDev

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
    • KH Web Development
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2016, 04:20:57 PM »
Wonderful work you've done.

I checked the Demo page. At the registration page can the Captcha be changed to a simpler one?

Thank you :)

The captcha used is the default option for Etano which is Google's reCAPTCHA which is highly effective and simple. If you want to use an alternative spam prevention system then it would be upto you to make any necessary changes (both PHP / HTML).

Omololu

« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2016, 01:48:25 AM »
Alright.

What i get during sign up was a set of pictures in grid form which i was then directed to select some pictures having a particular term. I realised that selecting such on a mobile device is confusing, that's why i thought using a more simpler captcha (e.g. enter the Word/Number shown in the picture here) would be OK.

Thanks......

KHDev

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
    • KH Web Development
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2016, 06:36:37 PM »

UPDATE

VibeX V1.01

Whats New?

Quick Search on Homepage
Making the most of space was the aim so a Quick Search has been hidden on the homepage. Users simply press the "Quick Search" button to reveal the search form.

User Search Result Page Re-designed
Firstly, List/Gallery view option is now available. Originally i decided not to use this feature however it was requested so i've added it back.

Also, a basic search has been added to the results to make searching quicker if the user wants to perform another basic search. NOTE! This requires a small edit to the related PHP file but i have provided instructions in the user manual.

Check the demo to see the changes in action!

http://khdevelopment.weebly.com/etano-skin---vibex.html

pourkoipas78

• Prime Member
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2016, 07:56:23 AM »
Nice, thank you  :)

maverick

• Administrator
  • Veteran Member
    • Maverick Webworks
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2016, 09:24:03 AM »
Yours for just
£9.99**

** I know its slightly more expensive than previous releases however i feel it reflects the effort that has gone into it. Plus due to EU VAT rules i lose upto 27% to the tax man plus commission taken from my digital goods processor so in the end i get alot less than what is charged :( .

Nobody should complain about the price, and there's no need for you to explain the cost as you're practically giving them away at this price.
If you go to http://themeforest.net (which the largest template provider) you'll find that responsive templates for popular CMS scripts such as Drupal, Joomla, Moodle, and others average about $45. Responsive templates for Wordpress and ECommerce scripts are even higher.

Fusion Responsive Template & Free Mods
http://www.maverickwebworks.com
DO NOT PM me asking for personal help. Post your problem or request in the forums so the entire community can contribute and benefit.

KHDev

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
    • KH Web Development
« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2016, 09:30:06 AM »
Nobody should complain about the price, and there's no need for you to explain the cost as you're practically giving them away at this price.
If you go to http://themeforest.net (which the largest template provider) you'll find that responsive templates for popular CMS scripts such as Drupal, Joomla, Moodle, and others average about $45. Responsive templates for Wordpress and ECommerce scripts are even higher.

Thanks, i just thought i'd be transparent since previous skins have been cheaper.  :)

Omololu

« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2016, 05:10:35 PM »
expecting my savings to sum up so i can feel the awesomeness of this theme. great job.

onlineservices

• Veteran Member
VIBEX Bootstrap - Icons Not working. What may be the reason.

When we inspect the elements it says.....

Font from origin 'http://example.com' has been blocked from loading by Cross-Origin Resource Sharing policy: No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource. Origin 'http://www.example.com' is therefore not allowed access.