Author Topic: Fusion - Responsive Template - by maverick  (Read 1168 times)

maverick

• Administrator
  • Veteran Member
    • Maverick Webworks
Fusion - Responsive Template - by maverick
« on: April 10, 2016, 10:01:47 PM »

Now Available

Compatible with Etano versions 2.2 and 2.3

View Demo

The Fusion Responsive Template has a clean classic design.
just $14.95 usd

Main Features:
Comes with 6 pre-built color scheme options ... blue, teal, red, purple, black, and brown.
Includes 8 different header banner options for the main index page.
Sticky Header - main menu is always on top, no need for users to scroll back to the top of page to access the menu.
Slick icon overlays when hovering over thumbnails.
FAQ System ... and much more!

Template comes with a comprehensive instruction manual in HTML format to make it easy to view and follow.
Includes step by step detailed instructions for installing the template as well as how to make some basic edits and changes.

A copy of the Fusion Instruction Manual can be downloaded to evaluate the installation process and the various options and configurations available.

For more details and to purchase:
Visit Maverick Webworks

Fusion Responsive Template & Free Mods
http://www.maverickwebworks.com
DO NOT PM me asking for personal help. Post your problem or request in the forums so the entire community can contribute and benefit.

pourkoipas78

• Prime Member
Re: Fusion - Responsive Template - by maverick
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2016, 01:08:45 PM »
Nice, good job  ;)

There are template files emails adapted to design ?

maverick

• Administrator
  • Veteran Member
    • Maverick Webworks
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2016, 03:13:33 PM »

The fusion template comes with 6 pre-built newly designed email templates to match the chosen color scheme of your site.

They have been coded and formatted to the recommended industry standards to maximize deliverability and preserve the design properties in most email clients. It uses a fluid layout that naturally shrinks horizontally on narrow screens. All css styling is coded inline and self contained in the HTML file, it doesn't use any external css files or images imported (linked) from your site as this can reduce deliverability and even readability in some cases.

DO NOT PM me asking for personal help. Post your problem or request in the forums so the entire community can contribute and benefit.

Steam

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2016, 12:47:03 AM »
Sweet design.

Hi Maverick I really like the Blue Fusion template but I can't see a link to buy. Is it still for sale? Any discount codes as well? Thanks.

maverick

• Administrator
  • Veteran Member
    • Maverick Webworks
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2016, 12:27:49 PM »
For more details and to purchase:
Visit Maverick Webworks

Etenity63

• Prime Member
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2016, 07:49:40 AM »
Bravo Maverick !!! I bought the template e it is very well developed.
The changes are fluid, easy to configure. Mobile options and photos, blogs ... Very useful for a clean site.
In summary, very good template and development.
thank you very much  :D

sorry for my english^^

Etenity63

• Prime Member
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2016, 07:58:55 AM »
Just a little worry I just saw, I Explorer shows the mobile version instead of the web version ....:|

maverick

• Administrator
  • Veteran Member
    • Maverick Webworks
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2016, 11:32:26 AM »
You must be using IE 8 or IE 9 in 8 compatibility mode. The approach in today's bootstrap responsive design caters to mobile devices "first" and then will attempt to scale upwards to support larger desktop screens. The minor downside is that older legacy browser versions such as IE 8 and below don't properly support media queries used in responsive designs for scaling all elements.

Since so many people these days are using mobile devices, responsive designs have become more relevant and often a key factor for many sites. However, responsive designs typically only support more modern browser versions, developers can only go so far in their attempts to create hacks to fully support older legacy browsers.

It has been tested and works fine in IE versions 9, 10 and 11 (exception: not version 9 if 8 compatibility mode is being used).

Etenity63

• Prime Member
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2016, 12:03:40 PM »
All my apologies Maverick, I formatted my pc lately and the updates are recent including IE 8. Thank you very much for the information, I will check the updates so that IE downloads on the latest version.
Otherwise bravo for the template