Author Topic: integration at vídeo chat  (Read 963 times)

sandraao

integration at vídeo chat
« on: January 28, 2016, 05:54:54 PM »
Please,
I would like to clear up a question about the installation of a video chat in Ethane.
There would be a video chat option where they could control only access paying users (who were redirected to the payment and automatically) had to release so they could use video chat and control privacy, authorizing or not the participation of others.
I wait if they can help me,
thank you
I'm from Brazil and have not found a community of Ethane here!

Marble

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
Re: integration at vídeo chat
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2016, 01:23:44 AM »
there is a chat plugin at a site called https://www.cometchat.com that has options for video chat for Etano. Have you tried this?
If you see that I'm logged in forever... it just means I turned the page on my browser and forgot to logout.

Mafabel

• Confirmed Member
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2016, 11:38:13 PM »
Please I have questions about this cometochat am on the verge of buying this but want to know if its possible to  work for paid member only and can it be use with paid friends only

Marble

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2016, 03:07:01 PM »
I don't know the answer to your question since I have never installed cometchat onto my site. The admins at cometchat have a tutorial on installing it onto Etano. https://support.cometchat.com/documentation/php/installing-cometchat/ready-integrations/etano/
I think that they would have the answer that you seek. Have you tried contacting them?
If you see that I'm logged in forever... it just means I turned the page on my browser and forgot to logout.

Mafabel

• Confirmed Member
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2016, 03:46:15 PM »
No actually thought I could get answer for someone using it with etano ....I will try contact them but they may yes all my questions just to convince me buying it