Author Topic: Suggestion for comments  (Read 974 times)

pourkoipas78

• Prime Member
Suggestion for comments
« on: August 26, 2015, 08:51:52 AM »
Hello,

At home, I put the comments in moderation and some members talk a lot through feedback before turning to private messages ...
So suddenly when I have to confirm the previous comments do not appear and so we do not understand. ...

So it would be nice to previous reviews of this profile or this photo in the admin console ... I hope you understand me ?

Thank you

pourkoipas78

• Prime Member
Re: Suggestion for comments
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2015, 12:07:54 PM »
We put the link to the member's profile , you can see the comment in question ...
but in the case of comments on a photo , I did not manage to do it for the direct link to the photo. ..

Here's what I changed in admin / comment_results.php at line 112:

Code: [Select]
if ($input['m']=='blog') {
$rsrow['select1']=sanitize_and_format($rsrow['select1'],TYPE_STRING,$__field2format[TEXT_DB2DISPLAY]);
$rsrow['owner']='On post: <a href="blog_post_view.php?pid='.$rsrow['fk_parent_id'].'">'.$rsrow['select1'].'</a> by <a href="profile.php?uid='.$rsrow['owner_id'].'">'.$rsrow['owner_user'].'</a>';
} elseif ($input['m']=='user') {
$rsrow['owner']=sprintf("On %s's profile",$rsrow['select1']);
} elseif ($input['m']=='photo') {
$rsrow['owner']=sprintf("On %s's photo",$rsrow['select1']);
}
Replace with :
Code: [Select]
if ($input['m']=='blog') {
$rsrow['select1']=sanitize_and_format($rsrow['select1'],TYPE_STRING,$__field2format[TEXT_DB2DISPLAY]);
$rsrow['owner']='On post: <a href="blog_post_view.php?pid='.$rsrow['fk_parent_id'].'">'.$rsrow['select1'].'</a> by <a href="profile.php?uid='.$rsrow['owner_id'].'">'.$rsrow['owner_user'].'</a>';
} elseif ($input['m']=='user') {
$rsrow['owner']=sprintf('On <a href="profile.php?uid='.$rsrow['owner_id'].'">'.$rsrow['owner_user'].'</a> profile',$rsrow['select1']);
} elseif ($input['m']=='photo') {
$rsrow['owner']=sprintf('On <a href="profile.php?uid='.$rsrow['owner_id'].'">'.$rsrow['owner_user'].'</a> photo',$rsrow['select1']);
}

Marble

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
Re: Suggestion for comments
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2015, 06:23:41 PM »
Ah! Very good. I hadn't thought of this previously, but I certainly do like this idea.
Thanks for this contribution. :)
If you see that I'm logged in forever... it just means I turned the page on my browser and forgot to logout.