Author Topic: [Add-On] [FREE] Winks - Let Your Users Send and Receive Winks  (Read 6325 times)

nubbyless

Re: [Add-On] [FREE] Winks - Let Your Users Send and Receive Winks
« Reply #30 on: October 05, 2016, 11:30:37 AM »
nevermind i found it never opened the zip just installed with package manager  i didnt realize there was a manual inside it

nubbyless

« Reply #31 on: October 05, 2016, 11:50:48 AM »
ok i did all the modifications i can send winks the notification of the wink shows up but when i click on it it tries to load my_winks.php but it tells me i have no access i have both access levels added and checked to allow me access

nubbyless

« Reply #32 on: October 05, 2016, 04:38:32 PM »
ok seems it was a permissions issue its all working now when the is an alert that there is a wink is there suppose to be a red dot showing like when a flirt comes in because i get no red dot alert but if i drop down the menu i see new winks in there at the bottom

KHDev

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Etano Contributor (Skins & Mods)
    • KH Web Development
« Reply #33 on: October 06, 2016, 07:25:38 AM »
ok seems it was a permissions issue its all working now when the is an alert that there is a wink is there suppose to be a red dot showing like when a flirt comes in because i get no red dot alert but if i drop down the menu i see new winks in there at the bottom

Hi,

Yeah there is supposed to be a red dot to indicate a new notification, however appears i have missed it from the manual.

In, skins_site > def > widgets > login.html starting around line 26 you will find the notification button. Replace it with the button below.

Code: [Select]

<button type="button" class="btn btn-main-light <!--opt name="tplvars.new_messages"-->has-new-m<!--/opt name="tplvars.new_messages"--> <!--opt name="tplvars.new_conn_req"-->has-new-f<!--/opt name="tplvars.new_conn_req"--> <!--opt name="tplvars.new_winks"-->has-new-m<!--/opt name="tplvars.new_winks"-->" data-toggle="dropdown" aria-haspopup="true" aria-expanded="false"><i class="fa fa-bell"></i><span class="btn-notifications"><i class="fa fa-circle"></i></span></button>

Sorry about that. :)