Author Topic: [SKIN] - Deano Deluxe - Responsive Skin (SUSPENDED)  (Read 11403 times)

KHDev

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Etano Contributor (Skins & Mods)
[SKIN] - Deano Deluxe - Responsive Skin (SUSPENDED)
« on: March 17, 2015, 01:49:43 PM »
SUSPENDED - BACK SOON!

INTRODUCING
Deano Deluxe

Skin Version : V3.00 | Script Compatibility : 2.10 | Released : 17th March 2015 | Last Updated : 16/07/2015

About Deano Deluxe
Built for Etano 2.10 Deano Deluxe offers users a clean and simple user interface on desktops, tablets and mobiles! It comes is 2 color options Original (Navy/Green) and Stripped (White/Grey) and also comes with a simple and effective FAQ page mod.

Main Features:
+ Responsive
+ Mobile menu includes both main and my account menus for quick access.
+ Upload notice when photos are uploading
+ Cleaner CSS / HTML files.
+ Choice of 2 colors!
+ Free simple FAQ page mod!
+many more!!

Whats Included?
+ You get 2 skins Original and Stripped!
+ FAQ Page  - A simple yet effective FAQ page for your site
+ Quick Start Manual - Offers advice on modifying several things and installing the FAQ page

CLICK TO ENLARGE or VIEW ALL SCREENSHOTS

DESKTOP VIEW (Original)[/size]
------

MOBILE VIEW (Stripped)
----

If you have any questions etc please post them here and i'll get back to you as soon as possible!  :)

KHDev

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
Re: [SKIN] - Deano Deluxe - Responsive Skin - (Etano 2.10)
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2015, 10:12:13 AM »
Deano Deluxe 3.00 for Etano 2.10 is now Available

Visit Deano Deluxe

Free Updates / Flex 2.00 Customers

Email Notifications have been sent to existing Deano Deluxe and Flex 2.00 customers who qualify for a free copy! But just in case they didn't reach your mailbox see below on how claim yours:

Existing Deano Deluxe Customers
Please request your free copy at:
http://khdevelopment.weebly.com/premium-updates.html

Flex 2.00 Promotional Customers
Please request your free copy at:
http://khdevelopment.weebly.com/claim-offer.html

jmonroe

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2015, 07:09:18 PM »
Email sent. Can't wait to check it out and critique  :D

KHDev

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2015, 07:25:11 AM »
Email sent. Can't wait to check it out and critique  :D

Haha, all feedback is welcomed  :wink:

I personally prefer the Stripped version :)

Hornyflings

• Prime Member
    • AsiasHeart
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2015, 09:22:28 AM »
Installed on testdomain and just played areound a bit with the stripped version, looks great
but for the public dating site will keep on going with Flex, just because did a lot of customization with it.

jmonroe

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2015, 10:38:09 PM »
Looks pretty good. Clean layout. I added some mods to it and changed up the css for the welcome_header as well as replaced the headerimage.jpg file to my liking. Now, I am just going through it to see if there is anything else I would like to change.

Nice font and legible. One thing I will say is that the search box shouldn't be on the home page if a site access levels is set that non member doesn't have any rights.

On mobile device, headerimage.jpg isn't responsive...the text logo is replaced with a K and a diamond shape for some reason. My sites name starts with an M. All else looks good so far.

KHDev

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2015, 03:26:28 AM »
Looks pretty good. Clean layout. I added some mods to it and changed up the css for the welcome_header as well as replaced the headerimage.jpg file to my liking. Now, I am just going through it to see if there is anything else I would like to change.

Nice font and legible. One thing I will say is that the search box shouldn't be on the home page if a site access levels is set that non member doesn't have any rights.

On mobile device, headerimage.jpg isn't responsive...the text logo is replaced with a K and a diamond shape for some reason. My sites name starts with an M. All else looks good so far.

Search Box - That would be a personal preference thing as it would be subject to custom site settings :) .

K Logo - small screens are set to use a icon instead of full name to save on space.  The K is just for demo purposes really and should replaced with something to represent their own branding.  :)

Glad you're liking it so far :)

jmonroe

« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2015, 09:18:22 AM »
Yeah I realized after the fact that I forgot to replace the lines with the icon.png file as I did for the flex skin. In regards to the search box, I will have to edit the code to set it to hide if non-member. Thanks for chiming in.

Hornyflings

• Prime Member
    • AsiasHeart
Re: [SKIN] - Deano Deluxe - Responsive Skin - (Etano 2.10) Free Winks Mod
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2015, 02:17:07 AM »
Is it possible to change the style of the widgets of the front page (index.html)?

Instead of showing 3 rows with members and the search box below the headerimage.jpg, for instance just only one row with given numbers (6) of thumnails of members will be shown when using the following widget:

Code: [Select]
<!--widget="photos(array('mode'=>'new','area'=>'front','total'=>6))"-->

KHDev

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2015, 04:59:08 AM »
Is it possible to change the style of the widgets of the front page (index.html)?

Instead of showing 3 rows with members and the search box below the headerimage.jpg, for instance just only one row with given numbers (6) of thumnails of members will be shown when using the following widget:

<!--widget="photos(array('mode'=>'new','area'=>'front','total'=>6))"-->

In index.css remove the following:

.list_small_photo li {
float: left;
width: 50%;
margin: 5px 0px;
text-align: center;
}

.list_small_photo li {
width: 20%;
margin:10px 0;
}

.list_small_photo li {
width: 33.33%;
margin:10px 0;
}

.list_small_photo li .thumb1 {
  width: 80px;
  height: 80px;
}

That will cause the widget to use the default layout which is 6 per row (NOTE: Small screens default to 3 per row)

Hornyflings

• Prime Member
    • AsiasHeart
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2015, 06:07:50 AM »
Thanks for advice, it's working perfect!

Marble

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2015, 02:03:08 PM »
In your original Deano Deluxe package you had this connect menu in the photo_view_left.html  file

<div class="content_area small">
<h3>Connect</h3>
<ul class="menu">
<li><a href="{tplvars.relative_url}profile.php?uid={output.fk_user_id}">View Profile</a></li>
<li><a href="{tplvars.relative_url}processors/net_adduser.php?uid={output.fk_user_id}&amp;net_id=3&amp;return={output.return2me}">Add to Favorites</a></li>
<li><a href="{tplvars.relative_url}processors/net_adduser.php?uid={output.fk_user_id}&amp;net_id=1&amp;return={output.return2me}">Add to Friends</a></li>
<li><a href="{tplvars.relative_url}message_send.php?to_id={output.fk_user_id}">Send Message</a></li>
<li><a href="{tplvars.relative_url}flirt_send.php?to_id={output.fk_user_id}&amp;return={output.return2me}">Send a Flirt</a></li>
<li><a href="{tplvars.baseurl}/profile_comments.php?uid={output.fk_user_id}">Comment Board</a></li>
<li><a href="{tplvars.relative_url}blog_search.php?st=uid&amp;uid={output.fk_user_id}">Read Blog</a></li>
<li><a href="{tplvars.relative_url}photo_search.php?st=user&amp;uid={output.fk_user_id}">View Photos</a></li>
<li><a href="{tplvars.relative_url}photo_search.php?st=priv&amp;uid={output.fk_user_id}">Private Photos</a></li>
</ul>
</div>

Did you know that if you place these tags before and after, then the member who is logged in won't see the menu?
<!--opt name="!own_photo"-->

<!--/opt name="!own_photo"-->

**It was removed from Etano v2.0 because of the drop down account menu that was implemented, so it was no longer needed to have multiple connect menus throughout the site.
If you see that I'm logged in forever... it just means I turned the page on my browser and forgot to logout.

Sielis

• Confirmed Member
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2015, 02:14:11 AM »
Hi,

I bought Deano Deluxe, and noticed some little issue.

In Admin panel I added additional profile field. One has to give a label when adding new profile field, and it says it will be applied to def skin. But when I have Deluxe as def, then label does not show in front end, no label, no field values, but the field itself is there, just empty. In this case the profile field was added before Deluxe was in def.

And when adding one more new profile field, after Deluxe is in place as def already, then new profile field does not show at all.

KHDev

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2015, 07:26:23 AM »
Hi,

I bought Deano Deluxe, and noticed some little issue.

In Admin panel I added additional profile field. One has to give a label when adding new profile field, and it says it will be applied to def skin. But when I have Deluxe as def, then label does not show in front end, no label, no field values, but the field itself is there, just empty. In this case the profile field was added before Deluxe was in def.

And when adding one more new profile field, after Deluxe is in place as def already, then new profile field does not show at all.

Hi, thanks for purchasing Deano Deluxe.

If the new fields appear but have no label then its just case of the 'lang' files not matching which regenerating your sites skin via the admin panel under skin settings should fix.

Once you have added your profile fields make sure you click the link:

IMPORTANT: If you make any changes to your fields please CLICK HERE when you're done to apply the changes.

At this stage the profile fields should be available on the My Profile, Edit Profile pages (and the registration page if you selected to included it at registration)

The new fields will not appear on profiles if they are empty. If the fields have been filled by the user then the fields will not show on profiles until the users cache has been updated (updates every 10 minutes)

Let me know if you're still having trouble :)

Sielis

• Confirmed Member
« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2015, 10:32:17 AM »
Thank you, I regenerated in Skin settings, now it's working o.k.