Author Topic: Just a little update from KHDev  (Read 2703 times)

KHDev

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Etano Contributor (Skins & Mods)
Just a little update from KHDev
« on: November 07, 2014, 09:58:46 AM »

Sneak Previews Be sure to like me on facebook as i'll be posting previews and sneak peeks of up-coming content! Click Here

Hey everyone!

Just a little update,

After seeing some good download results, i have decided my support for the etano script will remain permanent and i plan to continue developing skins for it. I have plans and designs ready for the next batch of skins which will be due out roughly January 2015.

So far my most popular skins are #1 Deano (Responsive) and #2 SureFresh  :D

You can expect an update of all my current skins soon (I will also release a 'update manual' (for minor updates) for those who have edited the skins so you can easily add the updates if you want).

KHDev

Also, i have 2 little mods to release too :)

sante

Re: Just a little update from KHDev
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2014, 11:23:10 PM »
Hi KHDev,

Your Responsive skin is great - thanks for the good work!!

KHDev

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2014, 10:15:37 AM »
Hi KHDev,

Your Responsive skin is great - thanks for the good work!!

Thanks. Glad you like it.

I will have a update for it soon which should address the "zoomed" in look on FireFox and Opera browsers :)

IGWE

• Confirmed Member
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2015, 09:17:29 PM »
Hello KHDev,

I see you have pretty good themes and addons for Datemill, which is impressive. I am considering giving the script a try soon.

Just wondering: are you offering (and will keep offering) all these addons and support, for free?

KHDev

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2015, 04:08:04 AM »
Hello KHDev,

I see you have pretty good themes and addons for Datemill, which is impressive. I am considering giving the script a try soon.

Just wondering: are you offering (and will keep offering) all these addons and support, for free?

Hi,

Yes, everything I have released so far will remain free. Also I will continue to release free content such as skins and addons. I've learnt loads since those so my new stuff should be even better :)

IGWE

• Confirmed Member
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2015, 05:21:27 AM »
Hello KHDev,

Hi,

Yes, everything I have released so far will remain free. Also I will continue to release free content such as skins and addons. I've learnt loads since those so my new stuff should be even better :)

Nice, that's good news! (Thanks). The responsive skin looks really nice and I'm currently using it at the moment. I'm wondering what could be place under "NEWEST MEMBERS", since there's unused empty space there.

KHDev

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2015, 07:33:58 AM »
I'm wondering what could be place under "NEWEST MEMBERS", since there's unused empty space there.

What page is that on?
- If its on the main homepage (index page) then the space below it is reserved for the latest blogs widget which is set to show 2 of the latest blog posts posted by users.

IGWE

• Confirmed Member
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2015, 01:42:42 PM »
I'm wondering what could be place under "NEWEST MEMBERS", since there's unused empty space there.

What page is that on?
- If its on the main homepage (index page) then the space below it is reserved for the latest blogs widget which is set to show 2 of the latest blog posts posted by users.

Thanks! I figured that out after posting, but couldn't edit my message since it was still pending approval at that time. I proceeded to write a blog post, which then filled up the empty space I was referring to.

alumin

« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2018, 02:15:36 PM »
Hi! I'm developing a new site with etano 2.60 now. Can u please tell me how can I make and install a new skin or maybe I can download, see & make my own skin on base of somebodies skin? I really need to make a responsive design for my dating site, because its useless without mobile version. Thanks for any help.