Author Topic: Submit Your Skin Suggestions  (Read 1718 times)

KHDev

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Etano Contributor (Skins & Mods)
Submit Your Skin Suggestions
« on: September 22, 2014, 06:44:46 PM »

Sneak Previews Be sure to like me on facebook as i'll be posting previews and sneak peeks of up-coming content! Click Here

I'm looking for suggestions for some new skins whether its a color scheme, themed skin or alterations.

As my personal taste might not suit everyone so it would be nice to have a general idea of what people are looking for.

Themed Skins - This is something i will be tackling soon. I will be looking to put together some skins for target audiences so would be good to know whats out there. All suggestions will be considered.

If you don't want to post your suggestion publicly you can also PM me your suggestions on here. (You need to be a member to send PM's)

Marble

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
Re: Submit Your Skin Suggestions
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2014, 02:51:34 PM »
I would like to see a facebook login. csibusz wrote about something like this, but he never answered my questions to clarify the instructions. have you been able to incorporate this into your skins?
If you see that I'm logged in forever... it just means I turned the page on my browser and forgot to logout.

KHDev

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Etano Contributor (Skins & Mods)
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2014, 05:52:27 PM »
I would like to see a facebook login. csibusz wrote about something like this, but he never answered my questions to clarify the instructions. have you been able to incorporate this into your skins?

Its not something im familiar with in terms of coding ect as i have focused more on design rather than functions.

Just checked his post and it confuses me lol, also from what i can see csibusz doesn't even make use of the facebook login feature on that tattoo site of his..

The files he provides are from WebDevDummies so perhaps their tutorial videos might help? WebDevDummies

Marble

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2014, 06:17:51 PM »
great! thanks. :)
If you see that I'm logged in forever... it just means I turned the page on my browser and forgot to logout.