Author Topic: Free for women  (Read 9659 times)

maverick

• Administrator
  • Veteran Member
    • Maverick Webworks
Re: Free for women
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2012, 03:15:52 PM »
I notified Dan about it, and so did another user. Haven't heard anything as of yet, guess we just have to be patient and wait and see. Nothing much I can personally do to try and fix it, how the custom subscriptions functions is a tad over my head.

Fusion Responsive Template & Free Mods
http://www.maverickwebworks.com
DO NOT PM me asking for personal help. Post your problem or request in the forums so the entire community can contribute and benefit.

vitaljik

• Confirmed Member
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2012, 05:52:38 AM »
any news soon? I would very like this feature...

AngryPanda

« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2012, 02:12:12 PM »
Bump.

spartacvs1

« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2012, 03:06:10 PM »
Open this file ..... admin/subscriptions_auto_addedit.php

On line #43 replace this line of code ....
Code: [Select]
$dbfields[$pfield['dbfield']]=$pfield->config['label'].' ('.$pfield->config['dbfield'].')';
with this ....
$dbfields[$pfield->config['dbfield']]=$pfield->config['label'].' ('.$pfield->config['dbfield'].')';

I confirm, this work.
After having made this change, you can per example:
1 - Add new Subscription called "ESSAI or PROMOTION, fill the Price to "0" and the Duration (the time you want this subscription take) for me, I put 5. Leave "Is Recurent" and "Is Visible" UNCHEKED.
2 - Now go to the Auto Subscription Tab, add new one and Select in the list the one you just created. After, select either "All" or "having field" I am a, in the next list, choose the sexe you want to be auto subscribed at the Join form.

Note:This take only effect to new users and will not be displayed on the paiement chart if a user want to upgrade his/her membership

Happy coding  :P

Marble

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2012, 12:27:08 AM »
Spartacvs1, which version of Etano do you have?
If you see that I'm logged in forever... it just means I turned the page on my browser and forgot to logout.

spartacvs1

« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2012, 08:27:10 AM »
I use the 1.22.

The first time I see this line 43, I thought It already existed, but... I decide to replace it anyway... And I saw the lenght was different from the last one I delete. The new one is the longest... Visibly, the look the same, but, they aren't.
 Of course, if you're using the same version. I had never use the previous one.

Note: It's Maverick that suggested the code, not me. And this works perfectly.

Marble

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2012, 12:24:42 PM »
That code had fixed the part where the screen used to go to a blank white page in the admin control panel, but it didn't fix the part where one type of person can automatically subscribe for free upon registration. Did you test this part to see if it works?
If you see that I'm logged in forever... it just means I turned the page on my browser and forgot to logout.

spartacvs1

« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2012, 02:28:22 PM »
Open this file ..... admin/subscriptions_auto_addedit.php

On line #43 replace this line of code ....
$dbfields[$pfield['dbfield']]=$pfield->config['label'].' ('.$pfield->config['dbfield'].')';
with this ....
$dbfields[$pfield->config['dbfield']]=$pfield->config['label'].' ('.$pfield->config['dbfield'].')';

I confirm, this work.
After having made this change, you can per example:
1 - Add new Subscription called "ESSAI or PROMOTION, fill the Price to "0" and the Duration (the time you want this subscription take) for me, I put 5. Leave "Is Recurent" and "Is Visible" UNCHEKED.
2 - Now go to the Auto Subscription Tab, add new one and Select in the list the one you just created. After, select either "All" or "having field" I am a, in the next list, choose the sexe you want to be auto subscribed at the Join form.

Note:This take only effect to new users and will not be displayed on the paiement chart if a user want to upgrade his/her membership

Happy coding  :P

If you did the above instructions, everything might worf for now.
Note: The auto subscription works ONLY with news users one. Be sure the instruction I gave you step by step are done properly, regenerate the site and also in profil field tabs, click the blue "Click here" link in the Admin panel. Now, create a fake profile by subscribing like any user which wants to join the website. after confirmation, log in with the fake user, you can see that the auto subscription work by assigning the PROMO membership to the user

Marble

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2012, 02:54:39 PM »
Interesting. I followed your instructions exactly and it doesn't work. the member doesn't join the other membership automatically. It remains as a free member.

spartacvs1

« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2012, 03:10:10 PM »
Interesting. I followed your instructions exactly and it doesn't work. the member doesn't join the other membership automatically. It remains as a free member.

I would like to help you more, but at this step, I dont know what to do.
I can't ask you your Etano admin pass  to see what's wrong... I am sorry.

My website: http://www.neartoyou.fr... After so much error with this script, I am abble now to manipulate files at will. I will touch my css later... for now, I am working in how to propose affiliation programme in my website.

For the moment, people are abble to pay for an Add. This one will display in the default diapo of the Maverick Template...

So sorry

Marble

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2012, 05:29:25 PM »
Just letting you know that I got it to work when I set the auto subscription to "All". I'll try it again with men or women only, after my dinner and send out another update.

Marble

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2012, 08:00:42 PM »
So, here's an interesting conclusion.
When setting up in the Auto Subscriptions tab, under the part where it says "To Members", choosing "All" will work and allow me to set up a promo allowing a free subscribed membership to all members who join. When I set the "To Members" to "having field I am a (f1) = woman (or man)", it doesn't work. The man or woman joins and their membership remains as a free (unsubscribed) member and doesn't automatically upgrade. It doesn't matter which field option is chosen from the list.

companionmayhem

• Confirmed Member
« Reply #27 on: January 11, 2013, 07:20:07 AM »
That is correct.

The auto subscription won't work unless you choose "ALL"

That is a pity because can be very handy in my case :(

Is there any way to fix this so I can choose a certain profile type?

andsim

« Reply #28 on: January 11, 2013, 09:29:26 AM »
oops didnt see the page number lol

Marble

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #29 on: January 11, 2013, 02:26:26 PM »
maybe we should all do some experimenting to see what we come up with in terms of finding a solution to the problem. Like a "Think Tank". So far, we know it works when you choose ALL. I think that gives us a start in the right direction.