Author Topic: settings keep reverting  (Read 2685 times)

Robwuk

settings keep reverting
« on: January 30, 2008, 06:16:00 PM »
I set all the profiles the other day to 'Paid Member' and did this by selecting all Members / Browse all and then using the mass manger at top selecting 'With all found members' and 'Assign membership' i then set these to 'paid member'. Last night the all reverted back to 'Free member' so repeated the process and changed them all, selecting 180 day for the period. Tonight they have once again reverted back to 'Free member'

Any reason why this is happening?

admin2

Re: settings keep reverting
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2008, 02:35:27 AM »
Hmm, we've been working with another customer on this very issue. I thought that it was an exception, something that happened on his site only, but now that you reported it too it seems not.
We made some changes and the upcoming patch should solve the problem.

strawberries90

• Veteran Member
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2008, 02:50:15 AM »
when will the new patch be available, Dan?  Many changes in it?

admin2

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2008, 03:01:52 AM »
By the end of next week. There are a few fixes: for this problem, the sorting of results in admin, the conversion of urls in newsletters, we also added 2 new access levels for reply to messages and reply to flirts, we're now trying to add a photo manager for the new rich text editor in admin so you can upload and pick the photo you want to put in the email instead of writing the url directly, etc.

keith

• Veteran Member
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2008, 07:37:20 PM »
Hi

I have the membership problem too, all my banned members and normal all falling back to free members..

keith

admin2

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2008, 02:31:23 AM »
Banned members????!!!!!
You mean members with a certain membership, right?