Author Topic: Etano Theme available (Special offers from Yumi Website)  (Read 2943 times)

iubews

• Confirmed Member
Etano Theme available (Special offers from Yumi Website)
« on: October 17, 2011, 01:40:25 AM »
I'm the webmaster of yumi.ws. We have launched our most recent premium Etano Theme with many special features being offer at this time.
I would like to take this chance to introduce our product to Datemill's member forum by offer 100 orders from our forum ONLY with the price as low as $21 (40% off).
For theme screenshot. Please go to: http://yumi.ws/screenshots
For NORMAL order with $35 REGULAR price. Please go to: http://yumi.ws/order ($35/order)
For EXCLUSIVE order from Datemill's Members. Please go to: http://yumi.ws/promotion.html (Noted that: Password to access this post is: datemill.com)
Once you have accessed this post, you can begin to place your purchase by clicking the PAY PY PAYPAL button and get 40% off in the price of this product ($21/order)
Please read carefully the Terms and conditions before placing your order.
We will offer for 100 members come first ONLY.
Nice to offer this package to all Etano user! It's great dating script I ever know.
We would like to hear feedback from you soon!
Cheers,
Contact us:
iube@yahoo.cn
iube@yumi.ws
Or via our contact page: http://yumi.ws/contact-us

treehugger

Re: Etano Theme available (Special offers from Yumi Website)
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2011, 03:00:00 AM »
Iubews I have to say I think you are out of order posting this on this site. I understand that Etano is now open source but you aren't contributing anything - you are just trying to make money on the backs of Dan and Maverick.

Advertising yourself in this way and on this site seems like adding insult to injury and I would never want to do business with someone who treats other people like that and I hope Dan or Maverick will remove this thread.

iubews

• Confirmed Member
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2011, 03:31:58 AM »
Etano is an open source but with an amount of $21 for each order is it worth for time I've spent on for months designing the theme? Many of you here earn money via Etanol by collecting fee from user using Premium Profile service via Etano? So how many of you pay for Etano donation for further development of a new version?
I myself email to Dan last week before posting this article. This is an offer exclusive for datemill forum user as my gift to the Etano user community. Order at our index page is much higher. I'm under developing many new templates for Etano and of course unhappy to share it all free for you all. Actually, the amount of money to purchase this item is enough for encourage me to contribute more to Etano Theme's Library.
If I give you this theme free with not collecting money, how many of you will donate for me? and who will fund or finance me for designing next product? ;)
Thanks treehugger for your interest in this post!  ;)

maverick

• Administrator
  • Veteran Member
    • Maverick Webworks
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2011, 10:24:02 AM »
treehugger, it's much appreciated that you are looking out for the interests of Dan and myself. However, now that Etano is an open source project people are actually encouraged by both Dan and myself to contribute to the project any they can, whether it be helping out in the forums or offering products or services for the Etano script, either for free or for a fee.

The more addons that are made available to Etano users the better it is for the project and community as a whole, whether it be mods, templates, skins, or custom services, which can be in the form of either free or paid products or services.

Even though I've been around for years helping out in the forums and contributing to the Etano project, I'm still technically just another Etano user and also a 3rd party developer that offers both free and paid mods and templates.

iubews good luck with your template skins.

Fusion Responsive Template & Free Mods
http://www.maverickwebworks.com
DO NOT PM me asking for personal help. Post your problem or request in the forums so the entire community can contribute and benefit.

treehugger

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2011, 11:20:47 AM »
 :-[ Ok Maverick  - sorry iubews. :-[

It's just that having been coming here asking my silly questions for years now I have a vague idea of the effort that has gone into this site and if there's going to be a benefit from going open source then I hope Maverick and Dan get a huge share of that benefit. I'm old-fashioned like that! :D

iubews

• Confirmed Member
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2011, 01:37:56 AM »
treehugger,
I'll develop free etano theme too. But you know it can not better than a premium theme. I have to work on every single .png or .gif image and .css layout to complete it. I'm not trying to make money on the backs of Dan and Maverick. This has been explained that I've chosen Etano script rather than more common paid and non-paid script like DatingPro, eDating, abledate, skadate...
By a chance download and using Etano code via Internet, I found this script is really interesting. I did google for Etano Theme but there is no website offer Etano theme til this time.  After working so hard for months and the new theme as advertising has been completed. I hope some of you will have more choices in making your Etano more attractive than the original theme.
I sincerely offer my profound thank you to Dan and Maverick for creating an awesome dating script and supporting Etano users completely free.
As a new user in this forum as a new Etano theme developer, I know some of you will consider I'm trying to enrich by collecting money from selling theme and not willing to make a payment. Some of you will not evaluate my efforts and time taking in completing this theme. Of course, although wordpress is an open source but it has both paid and free theme. Thousands of people purchasing and installing new wordpress theme. This amount will be paid for the designer or web developer.
I'm willing to deducted 10% of your order ($2.1/order) to contribute to our programmer (Dan & Maverick) for supporting them in developing more special features for Etano script.
And obviously I'm under developing more free etano theme, hope that you will be more thankful than critized me like this post!

treehugger

« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2011, 03:35:59 AM »
Maverick technically you might be what you said in Reply 3 but morally you are much more and well everyone knows it. :wink:

iubews it was the fact that you were advertising your themes here that made me cross, not that you were developing them - but if Dan and Maverick approve of you doing that then that's fine and none of my business.

I don't know if they will accept your offer or not, but it's very kind of you to make the offer to donate 10% to Datemill - yet another reason for you to get a Donate button on the site Dan! :D