Author Topic: list for internal links  (Read 2561 times)

sparktronic

list for internal links
« on: November 25, 2007, 04:33:21 PM »
Is there a list for internal links like {tplvars.sitename} ect... I need things like contact us at {_email} or whatever it is and others?

Also what do the numbers in brackets mean like : [71] [72] [237]...
$GLOBALS['_lang'][71]='Your account is suspended.';
$GLOBALS['_lang'][72]='Invalid user name or password. Please try again.';
$GLOBALS['_lang'][236]='Login';
$GLOBALS['_lang'][237]='About {tplvars.sitename}';

maverick

• Administrator
  • Veteran Member
    • Maverick Webworks
Re: list for internal links
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2007, 07:57:35 PM »
The numbers are what's used to reference the language string (usually what gets printed out).

For example: if you look in info.php and on lines 28, 34, 40, 46, etc. you will see a strings of code something like this ...

$tplvars['page_title']=$GLOBALS['_lang'][228];

# 228 for example would print out >>> Signup successful

the number 288 is referenced to the global language strings which can be found and edited in your admin panel by going to the Skin Settings (located in the left menu) and then clicking the Translate ink. Here you will find a rather large list of language strings that are in numerical order.

There is no list that I'm aware of for tplvars internal links, you'll most likely just have to search through the code to find instances of what you're looking for and see how it's being used and then try adding where you want.

Fusion Responsive Template & Free Mods
http://www.maverickwebworks.com
DO NOT PM me asking for personal help. Post your problem or request in the forums so the entire community can contribute and benefit.